Tuesday 18 March 2014

Welcome to my World !!

 Say Hello to my Little Friends,
This is my Growing collection of Dolls (fabric and Ceramic)
All Animal Image Tins.
These all started to come in my world, by accident to start with !
Inherited and Given,
 Then I spotted one or two whilst out Shopping and Can't part with them !!
Now i go looking for them. Love my Little Friends :-)
 This  is one part of  my Bedroom Wall decorated in Blank Frames
This had Started as a Declutter approx 2 years ago
I had so much art everywhere that i took everything off the walls
I then Decided to choose my favorite Vintage Frames and just put them up Blank
 Love the Look and Character Of each of the frames

Recently the wall has become a place for special treasures, gifts and cards. 
Here's a look


Brown Paper Bag Bear
This bag was in my Handbag with something i can't remeber i had bought from the market
a Pen had leaked leaving 2 small dots and a series of splodges
When I found him he looked so cute
Added a few details and put him on the wall
Love this Cutie!!
 Just Absolutely Love this Frame it has lost one corner which just makes it look even better
 Purple Edge Frame Just super simple and Pretty
 Another Rather Shabby Pretty Frame :-)

On the other side of the wall are more frames, forgot to take a big Picture
 so here they are  individually
 Card from my Sister :-) and my little Deer
Actually found him in the street rather Muddy
Washed and Placed here to look Sweet

 Large Frame with Paper Frame and Isabella Blow Postcard

I have had a long love of old frame
the Small Paper frame is from University days Used in one of my Projects
That goes back 10 years !!
The Isabella Blow Postcard was sent by my Sister
We Had gone to the Exhibition at Somerset House and Weeks later this arrives in the Post
Isabella Blows Fashions and Life it was Beautiful Fashion and a wonderful insight into the Crazy world of High Fashion.

Last but not Least A  Post Card of one of my Favorite Artists Katsushika Hokusai 
This is Holographic, so moves as i walk past it! Always puts a smile on my Face.
and a little Dinosaur Keyring 
Bought by my Daughter at her School trip to The Natural History Museum London 
Couldn't put it on my Keys as there is already a Robot from The Science Museum 
and any more bits on the Keyring or in my bag and I'll need a Forklift truck or replacement Shoulder!!
Thats my Wall of Frames Makes me Happy !!
Lots of new and Fun things added to the Shop Go take a look ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment