Tuesday 21 April 2015

The Fluffy Photo Bomber

 As an online shop seller I have to take hundreds of photos Well my Fluffy Friend has a Tendency to Photo Bomb alot of these Below is a small selection of her work of being in the spotlight
 Hi There what are you Doing?
 She Likes to Walk into shot and then have a good wash

 or Play with whatever happens to be there that time!!
 or just sit, watching me
 I'm Ready for my Close up!!



 What am I in the way?
 Just Passing Through Here.
 Perfect Spot to have a wash..
 Just Here Next to these Glasses !!


 She is a Mini Pleasure Breaking up a Monotony of Photos on some days she'll just pop by have a wash and move on and give aloook of total innocence
Other days she is feeling Mischevious and The Devil in Her comes out!!

 Her  Look Of innocence Before the Carnage.......
 I'm just washing Promise!
Mmmmm??? Whats under here ...........
 Get Out It's my Den..
 I'll Bite
Awww!! Ruin all My fun

Her Job is done she has succeded in getting my attention, food or treats are Needed just to stop her Destruction!


1 comment: